Sunday, April 5, 2009

WORK!!

was written n days ago~~
due to the 2 of u yelling at my chat box...
here u go!!@@


Actually i dont plan to write today cause i'm too tired
but at last i got some mood for this so...

well~let's start my little story
new babies from malaysia had came
but is only 2 of thm
so our Japanese teacher from Malaysia
pay us a v delicious dinner
almost all of the Malaysian were there
22 of us in a BBQ shop again
we had a long talks
a precious time for us to gather actually
we actually stay so near
even in the same block or others are just next block
but we always didnt even meet each other for months
as what i told u guys
i'm busy with my PT
for thm as well... for others same lo..
DRAMA KING & QUEEN
hoho~~
after the dinner i was really tired
but i cleaned up my messy room
and had a chat with my little juniors
after all is time to bed
but feel like wanna go for a drama
haha~~
ok ok ppl out there dont yell at me la
ZZZzzz....
slept at 2am but i woke up more than 3 times before 10am
what the hack
i'm dam tired d let me sleep la
again n again~~
because i'm to nervous of my PT next day
GOSH~~ i really wanna shout F*** U
know what i woke up liao lagi on my laptop
geng dou!!@@
i also don know why
i knew it when my next wake
after all woke up at 10am n went to work at 1050am
well why am i so so so tired now?
cos i work from 11am to 10pm today
imagine~~~
well actually only worked 7 hours between there's 4 hours rest
but the rest time too long which is really killing me
haha~~ luckily i got my lovely iPhone
or else i will bored like a so po
knock to those ppl who online
chat with thm like i never chat before
hahah~~ clare was one of thm
hoho~~
sometimes i prefer to work longer thn rest longer
haha~~ crazy lady

coming weeks i will be busy with my uni n work
so dont yell at me if i dont update ladies