Thursday, April 2, 2009

Say GOODBYE to seniors

Is 17th March
the seniors step out of our uni n start their new life
every1 will grad from schools
but somehow all good things will come to an end
therefore we will growth from every part with
see for me i came to JPN n now this is my lovely HOME
cos i need to at least stay here for 4 yrs b4 i grad
when time to say good bye
mind has thousand words to say but ineffable
well these are so pix on that day

he is our big big senior wing wing

know what she is just 1 day younger thn me le

Shirling a future Singer maybe


see these is all about JPN graduation style
we wear KIMONO for graduation n not those traditional British style
haha~~ cool??!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after d graduation all me n some juniors went for KAKINIKU
like a BBQ shop for lunch wit our japanese teacher
is a really nice place we often goes there
cos is a buffet with a person like RM40+

d cute juniors

see how crazy @@this is my jap teacher n my classmate


let me explain abit
the middle metal thingy is a place we BBQ our foods
especially meats~~

--------------------------------------------------------------

after lunch rush back for d grand graduation dinner
at my ex part-time restaurant (KAZAN)
almost every malaysian attended
starting with speechs from seniors
in japanese n chinese
my god
the speech was too touching
graduates were trying to control their tears
i'm just besides to d one who gave speech
i look around
every1 was like....
n my tears like uncontrollable
hoho~~ parents n childrens with tears
the most touching part in the speech was

“大家都是来之马来西亚

但我们却是来到日本才认识彼此
这就是缘分”

“当大家人生地不熟的时候
我们就是一家人
不能和家人过节日时
就是这家人陪我们度过了
这4年的大大小小节日”

“这个大家庭里的每个人就像
我们的亲家人一样,
过年过节从老远的家人寄来的食物
月饼,过年的饼干,肉干等等
那种无私和分享。。。”

“辛苦的家人寄给我们最宝贵的
就是调味料
香茅,肉骨包,药材等等”

that moment words couldnt express my feelings
before makan my tears...
my make up all melted sigh*
well really a busy day for me
17th march
the 3rd day i'm back to JPN
bt is my 2nd day back to Uni
cos i lepak at Tokyo hoho~~

here goes for our happiness faces



Dessertsss


girls out there be careful wit ur slaver!!

Maki my lovely sis in Jpn

okay~ i know i'm narcissism








8 comments:

stephcheor said...

omg,how come there got so many nice food!! can you post some for me?

tokesiwa said...

can can~~~
when i post to u also busuk liao la...
u guys come to japan la... i bring u go makan nice food!!!
hoho!! air asia going to fly here this yr can try by that thn mai can shop more n makan more lo!!! LOL

stephcheor said...

ish, you think its cheap to Japan ar!!! If i'm rich sure i'll go to disturb tou, but i don't have the money to disturb yet...too bad :(

tokesiwa said...

i still got 2 yrs here... i'll wait u guys patiently here
haha~~ really expenses to travel here geh!! we go taiwan or HK la..
u guys can fly from malaysia n i fly from here~~ dam cheap from japan to HK or TW

BAD GurL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sTup!dcAreL said...

i wan the BBQ!!!!
seems like very fun le...
hahahahaha

tokesiwa said...

carel baby
u did tried that last time when we go hokkaido remember??
but not meat is d little poor squid le!!
next time we can had a together!!

Flippyski said...

the desserts look tasty...
yummy yummy...