Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm here

all my beloved frens i'm back la... aiyo dont always rush me for new post la~@@ LOL... well life just same here... class just started last week which makes me more busy cos got to work n study at the same time! Haixx~ oh yeah! congratulation Clare!! woho~ 9 kgs le! crazy slimmed down must be fit fit now lo
LOL~ well i started my diet as well with only veges n white meat
started it for 5days, i'm not crazy like clare la 9kgs in a week
me only 0.5kg in 5 days will keep it up till i lost 7 kgs

oh yeah every1 there
i plan to go Taiwan on Augt this year n now working dam hard to save more more $$
hopefully i can make it i wanna makan makan n makan there
heard from friends that stuffs there are dam cheap le... maybe will shop crazy there as well

every1 here didnt know how my little jpn room look like right??
here u go some photos to intro my room
dont shout at me when u see how my room look like ok??


my little warm bed i can sleep more thn 12 hours on this bed LOL

Lappy! the only table for internet never for study!! hoho~

my love!! i love stitch wohoho~





No comments: