Thursday, April 2, 2009

BORED?? LONELY??? HOMESICK-ING??!!

Gosh~ Had came back for few weeks
from the day i arrive i never stop busy with all my seniors' graduation n those farewell parties
n of cos my part-time (that is why i cant stay long in my lovely country).
Been really busy for few weeks
FINALLY yesterday n today was my super precious holiday
which i had been waiting like yrs (haha)
but yet my holiday was dam bored
maybe i'm really too tired of working non-stop like shit everyday.
well~ well~
know what my tiredness level was like...
i can even just wash n brush my teeth
end up fall asleep till the next day
that was really crazy cos it's js 11pm that day

for today n yesterday i was sticking with my laptop
we are in loved haha!!
dramas... dramas... n dramas...
crazy lady!!@@
for the whole day i js lye down on my bed watching dramas
hoho~~ but the connection really dont give face d wo
one in a thousand's off day for me
end up what??!!
the bad connect which totally cant load my videos
WTF~~ ARGH~~
the uni connection make me goes crazy keep on ranging my frens to get some solution
cos my fren knw how to hack others' country IP ma
haha~~

Ok well today just bull shit around with my boring n lonely lifestyle here
Steph ask me to update more ma...
she's really gambateh-ING le make me feel so shameful

4 comments:

stephcheor said...

finally see your new post.haha~how come always just lay on bed for drama only.you also can have a walk at outside wert.go go go.

Liam Nuttell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clare Chiara said...

Wei! Well, honestly I think u shld update ur blog often. Ha ha.. No fun mar if u don't update. Ha ha..

Ur stayin in Japan la women! Go out n explore la.. Stay in ur room just 2 watch drama? Wat la u!! Ha ha.. Go out n explore la women!! Ha ha..

Then update ur blog wit pics n make us absolutely jealous.. Ha ha.. =p

ps: Just now I accidentally used my frens blog 2 comment.. Ha ha.. Sori.. deleted di, dat idiot didn't tel me he forgot to log out.. Sori..

tokesiwa said...

hoho~~ ok la... i will update d la...
see both of u so KEN LIK!! @@

Haha~ i'm really dam tired after non-stop working life here haha...
well here KAMPUNG la where to go??
nothing to explore here plus all my friends are not back to Uni yet ma mai v lonely lo!! *sob*sob*

Clare dont worry i will sure let u guys jealous with all my pretty pix *smile*

i'm v busy on my bed d ma... yesterday i lie down on my lovely bed n type my blog d le... hahaha~~