Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tiring day @@

Ish~ my life full of WORK n SCHOOL n ZZZzzz
what's life is this??
i'm so sick of life like this
not interesting at all no program no YAMCHA
i miss malaysia la
*sob* *sob*

just came back from work for my sunday!
haix...
woke up early in the morning at 6:30am
work from 7:30 - 17:00
my body is totally corrupted
came back n chat with friends a while is time to prepare dinner
today i cooked!!
3色蛋(steam egg)

Huiyo~ dam nice
my 1st steam egg le but v success
every1 thumb UPs
i never believe that i can make that too
LOL~!
but it's really took me alot of time for that
only steam takes like 45 mins
cos mom said got to use low heat to let it steam till cooked
haha~~ good experiences
now finished my dinner only 9pm
is time to bed for me
tomorrow class early n i'm too tired liao la

steph again!! see i upload liao la
pls don always choi me la...
u got to know i also v busy meeting my sleeping beauty d ma
so no time update lo
LOL~~~!!!

am already half deah
nearly fall a sleep while working tim
walau!! crazy tired cos i slept at 3am yesterday
my stupid lovely friend called me at 2am long chat
yet actually both of us got to work the next morning
but we are dam enjoying the chat
cos is all about our TAIWAN trip
LOL~~plans around
but dont know whether the trip will on or not
cos seems like we hardly get our leave
dam it!! @@



No comments: