Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The trip back-1st day

well...
sorry for all babes!!
the update from me is always so late
LOL~~

i think all of u had use for the delay of me

this trip was just too too too rush
didnt get to meet up with clare... xhan... n etc

sorry babes~~ will see u guys again during next CNY

due to the H1N1 every1 was so scare bla bla bla...
but whn i took the flight
it's just normal man...
not much of thm wearing mask only the workers
*faint* i thought it's serious...
took the flight back to malaysia
but actually b4 that i was having fever
im so scare if they quarantine me
thn i will waste my trip in the hospital~~
so i bought med n drink it b4 the flight
thn keep drinking beer in the plane
LOL~~
i think i drunk about 6 cans of beer

flight was arrive quite early
n my siblings haven come
made me feel so uncomfortable n mad!!
cos my body my face is super sticky
waited them for like 30 mins at the airport
haix...
whn i decided to wait outside
know what i see??
3 of my siblings
WEARING MASK holding a super big poster
writing TOKESIWA SHIN
welcoming me back!!!
i was like HUH?? OMG!!!
as i said no one wearing mask actually
so every1 staring at them
they shouting me from far while i pushing my stupid trolley to the car
GOSH~~ imagine that babes!!
so embarrassing n funny!!
haha!!
my sis shout so loud when i stay near her
STAY AWAY FROM ME VIRUS!!
argh~!!!@@
but it's really funny
4 of us non-stop laughing like shit in the car~

we laugh for the whole journey back to subang my sis place
LOL~~ chit-chatting around!!
every1's secrets.....
that what the funniest day in malaysia for this trip~~


muacksss thanks my dearest!!

acting sick on the plane

No comments: