Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SUSHI DAY


monday woke up early
just because of our OTORO
yeah!! is my sushi~~
was 1st anniversary
for the sushi restaurant
we knew that they will have OTORO
normal price one piece 390yen (RM 14+) n it was only 130yen (RM5+)







wosh!!
we ate like shit
till my stomach too full
OMG~~
3 of us ate more thn 30 plates

how's the sushi babe??
this is my 1st time eating OTORO in japan
cos it is really EXPENSIVE!!!@@

so after our sushi we went to
service our car n some groceries
they suddenly suggest wanna go to beach!
so we just drove there~
just for a walk!! funny right??

.
.
.
.

backed to room
cleanup started! just to burn the energies
chat with steph almost everyday now
cos i quit my PT!!
i thought my day will end up without any dinner

.
.
.
.
but
.
.
.
finally
.
.
.
ate


i went back to the sushi shop again
but now different group
brought my junior there n treated thm as well
LOL~~
the different between morning OTORO n night!!



they were so happy!
well OTORO wo !!
really no money cant eat d!!

salmon sashimi

No comments: