Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sis's shop

THE OPENING!!!

Datin Yeoh
was the VIP and the person to officially open Ying's beauty parlour.

In case you were wondering, Datin Yeoh is Michelle Yeoh's mom.
As most should know, Michelle Yeoh's from Ipoh so yeah.
So here's a little something for fans, Michelle Yeoh will be in Ipoh sometime next week.
She'll be getting a facial at my sis's place so, yeah.
But I doubt you'd be able to see her seeing that famous people usually do these things at odd hours, HAHA!

People, you should really visit my sis's place for a facial.
WHY you ask.
Well, here's why.
Because the oxygen facial treatment they provide is EXACTLY the same as what Madonna, Eva Longoria, Justin Timberlake, Heather Lockear and Donatella Versace takes!!!
RAWR at that!!!
The results are INSTANT. The treatment is like a natural face lift and it's oxidising your skin and shiz like that. It's called Intraceuticals2.
You gotta trust me when I say, IT WORKS because I spent my day for the facial for my last trip when i back, INSTANT beauty man.
My grandmother tried it and her complexion lightened and her cheeks and eyes lifted. You can really see the difference because they did half the face and compared it.

So people in Ipoh, go Greentown. There's a beauty parlour called Rene De Health and Beauty Centre.

No comments: