Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WooHoo~~

what a day for me
had a long chat with Steph
i had neutralize her negative minds
haha~~ well we chat a lot
n
i found that her birthday is js one day different with my youngest sis
wakakaka~~
we laugh like shit~~
n her sis's birthday is at july
so is totally opposite
aiyo my stomach so pain this noon for that~~


after the long chat

continue to work
.
.
.
.
.
my part time was abit tired today
cos a lot to do
haix...
came back
chat with the juniors
jokes around till my tears...
wakkaka~~


suddenly
my phone rang
Oh~ is my 2nd sis
a rare phone call from her
she told me a big news
made me wanna fly back malaysia
MY DEAREST COUSIN will get marry
at the 4th of july
walao~~
my birthday is 1st of july le~~
LOL~~ so happy!!

every1 im crazy now
searching airticket d
planning to go back
wanna cancel my taiwan trip or what??
aiyo~~ pening~~!!!
the ticket back is nt that expensive
but for me i think is worth it~~
although it might be just 1 week back
but the precious moment of her my beloved cousin
i willing to pay for everything just for the short trip



Holly SHIT
again!!
dont know how to take my leave

aiyo!!!
if my boss don let me back maybe i just fire him gua~~
lol!! be a good student study everyday lo!!
kakakakakakakakaka

3 comments:

mun-attitude said...

don k lo
jz come bck...LoLL

Flippyski said...

wei, u go back ar? i also wonder to go back wor...so, have to discuss..ok?

tokesiwa said...

im going back

flippy~~ contact me when u are free ya
i confirm go back