Sunday, June 7, 2009

EVERY1~~ Im going back

IM GOING BACK
woohooo~~

Im crazy happy yesterday~~
well... lets starts my story

i was checking for the air ticket
for my july trip due to my cousin wedding
i accidentally saw the cheap ticket
OMFG~
is it only RM1100 trough n back
MAS hav super duper cheap fair now
every1 for ur information the normal ticket price is RM3500++
so is it cheap??!!!
@@
fainting~~
LOL!!

so i confirm going back after called my mom
when she said ok for that
n this will b a big surprise for my beloved cousin too
LOL~~


2nd surprise was...
me n my junior just trying to search next yr ticket
wonder will it be cheap as well
OMHFG~~
i is really CHEAP as well
feb ticket will be RM1100 as well
WOOOOOOO
we scream like shit
wakakakakkakakaak
we were totally uncontrolled
so
confirmed
going back on the 6th feb till 21st march~


Babes shin will be back

3 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back~muacks

tokesiwa said...

thanks baby~
muacksss

Flippyski said...

sigh~ i miss the offer~
when im decide to buy the ticket, then still i know already expired..
just one day late...damn it!