Friday, June 12, 2009

~雨过天晴~


was raining everyday~
EMO everyday

class n work everyday



but



this kind of everyday will be end soon
well babes...

i've been v v moody these days
either complaint about work to my friends...

or just sit infront of my pc n do nothing till sunrise~

I'm so tired with my life like this


so...

now I'm FREE
i just RESIGN my PT
no more PT for me
Steph i can chat with u till i die LOL~
so i can concentrate on my studies now~~
YAWOO~~


well...

my works really made me v EMO

my boss chi sin d

dont know why suddenly hate foreign students c
riticized us like shit

tak boleh tahan~~

cried in my bed for nights

complaints to my friends
everyday
finally i decided to quit it

as he dont like me

what for i stay there to look at his face

haix......
dam sad



so for me
these days
this is the main reason cause me EMO~~



everyone EMO these days
Steph la, Esther la, XH la~~
well from Lilian Too again~

tiger will be v EMO this month so be careful babes

now even i had RESIGN i still feel moody~~


No comments: