Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Saturday~~




i was so tired!!
sometimes feel so jealous when i read babes's blog
go here makan go there shopping!!
call out clubbing
aiyo~~!! i want this kind of life man~!!

well...
i had an intensive class for the LAW!
from 8:50~17:40
this subject lecture are those v nan gao d
so only 2 foreign student attended
whole class not more thn 20 ppl
craz!! ok i choose it myself d i know but is freaky tiring!!
after the class i got to rush to my PT at 6pm
im going CHI SIN
i told my junior my schedule she shocked
well no choice lo no money ma
haix...

so i when i drove to my PT place
i received a super long time no see japanese friend's phone
He called up and invite me for a dinner
i said why?? n asked where are u now?
( He's not staying at the same city with me,
1 hour drive to my place)
he said he won 110,000yen means about RM4000 ba!
but WTH i need to work
ganasai!!!@@
but he is on the way to my place d
so i just asked him to come to my working place
hav a mini meet up lo
.
.
.
work
.
.
.
so i thought my will end my day after the PT on my bed
while i wanna go back i saw him waiting me outside
said wanna treat me supper
sigh~~ but i gt to pick up my junior
n the main point our dom will closed all the door at 11pm
so we cant rush for that
i was like haix y i need to fetch my junior d
but
suddenly got a good idea~~
why nt we go sing K le
of cos call him back immediately n he said yes
i was like HUHU~~ can have fun n no need to pay
LOL
cos we can sing K till 5am n my dom will be open at 530am
so is not a big deal d!!
crazy tired body but my mind wanna just have fun!!
LOL~~
from friday - only sleep for 4 hours till saturday...
oh no no~~ is sunday morning~~
@@
i thought im god
LOL~~

here u go~~
ok i know my post like rubbush today
cos my mind is super tired!!