Sunday, May 10, 2009

佩珊要幸福哦~

Yeah my dear phooi san got married d
on the 25th~~
but we dont even know that
she make it like a silent wedding
deng!!
me and su anne dam dam dam ANGRY
i even called back n scolded her
LOL!!
ok ok i know i v bad but..
just like what anne said
what do she think we are??
we are best friend le...
even it's rush we will try to do something
for anne she's in KL not that difficult for her to go back to attend a wedding ma
anne really angry
but i know that everything was too rush n sudden
OK~~ well.... what can we say anymore??
haix...
tell u what~~!!!
u'll get it when i go back next year!!
i know Karmun will read this!!
so when u read this pass it to Phooi San
tell her how angry me n anne are!!



Friendship 4ever~


3 comments:

mun-attitude said...

y drag me in..=.="
tell her urself la..
walao eh~
LoLLL

tokesiwa said...

LOL~~
i even called n tell her in lo
lalala~~
haha

mun-attitude said...

i noe..
she told me...LoLLL