Friday, December 19, 2008

HOliday~~~!!!!


Ho Ho Ho~~ our precious white Christmas is coming soon oh~~ i hope it to be a warm n nice Xmas hope my wish will come true~~ onegai!!@@ well well sorry guys i've been really busy with my part-time these days ok ok ~~ dont rush me man!! i'm trying my best to update everything happen here let's see~

-----------------------------------------------------------

i've a senior A A is a v kind n friendly person but A always get in trouble when A fell in love well, sometimes i really speechless for that but whenever i see A feel super sad n complain i'll feel unhappy as well as a friend i cant do anything as well as A thought that i'm a guy cos we drink like shit everytime~~ we drunk like crazy!! we play around with our health these days i really cant drink alot i feel dizzy even only 5 cans of beer what had happen? Am i really getting old huh?? what the hell man~~ i hate it!! well not only me A as well... A even worst i never see A vomit b4 until this yr OMG~~ i was like unbelievable haha!!@@ A getting worst n worst day by day what the~~@@ but A still never stop drinking even drink everyday~~ no matter what as long as it is alcohol that day had a drink with A A was drunk n sound out the sadness of A's life n the so call LOVE I watched A's back while he complaint my tears nearly drop why ppl like to treat their life like this?? wasting time n money to hurt themselves i cant stand for it anymore my god come on stand up man~~ no more looking back speechless on A but will support A always~

----------------------------------------------------------


these days really busy with my part-time let's share some part-time stuffs i met a really cute lady there she is....... OMG~ i'm lucky that i can work with her i was thinking if she's a guy ........... haha~~ come on think only la@@ i'm really happy to work with her feel so secure cos she's there my manager will check on me haha~~ she is v kind n friendly n v v funny person next time took pic let u guys see see ya~~ promiseee

----------------------------------------------------


yesterday was our uni's Xmas party
is a v successful one!! BRAVO~~ they had alot of performances really nice~wow the break dance really cool man but i dont get to take pictures cos i was with my Japanese teacher n chatting with her abit pity~ but still i watched the performances we got nice food this year hehe~~ here u go some of the pixxx

Ready~~?! GO~~
My 1st yr Japanese teacher~
she's a kind n lovely teacher
muackxx

Ru Ru~ she's my x roomate
cute right??

one of a Japanese who always take care of foreigner's studens

she's only one day younger than me~@@

Xin Yi our new comer~~

We are malaysian

see are we cute?? hoho~~


He's from china Nan Nan~
He really good in Kung Fu~~


After party~~~~







3 comments:

mun-attitude said...

COOL~
merry xmas..hohoho~
LoL!

tokesiwa said...

merry xmas~~~~

Flippyski said...

nice pic
must be damn funny