Monday, December 29, 2008

complicated mood

moody??
nah~~
what happen??
cant sleep well...
cant sleep again...

worked from 8am-530pm
suppose to be v tired
maybe my tired feeling had went off??
went for some groceries
was 7pm after all finished
with the bad weather
super windy till i really cant stand
more than 1 min at outdoor man...
imagine...
went for a steamboat with cute juniors
had a good chat till late night
came back felt so lonely in my room
without any1 here...
had a chat with my seniors
both of them made me feel wanna chat a lot
1~~i dont even talk to her face to face b4 i think
we just studied in the same high school
but internet made us feel kind of close
we didnt chat a lot as well
but.....
she's a future doctor~GOD!!@@
1~~we saty at the same floor for about 2 years
but last year we dont even chat more than 2 hours i think
and suddenly this year!!
what happen?
both of us even can just chat on the room phone for 30 mins n above
CRAZY~~
i never thought that before
unbelievable
i thought both of us cant even be a just friend
i thought she is my Hi Bye friend
well... even now we didnt talk a lot
we didnt share a lot
but sometimes chat with her kind of feeling better
ok ok i admit tat i surf her blog v often
makes me feel a bit closer to her
but...
what's going on???

there's a girl from my part-time
Ogihara san
she is so friendly n kind
i really like her...
if she's nt a girl i think i fall in love with her
haha~~
kidding la..
but maybe without her i will nt love this work so much
she made me feel more confidence on my work
she never angry when i did something wrong
she never show her temper or speak ill of others too
what a cute n nice senior too..
i thought i will not meet her so soon in my part-time
cos i work the early shift
when i saw her i was big shock
cos...
today was my 2nd time for early shift
i have no idea what to do
what to in charge too
maybe feel a bit reliable??



2 comments:

Flippyski said...

are u ok?
sometimes when u feel tired,just take a deep breath...
not everything is perfect, what u need to do is, try ur best, try to make things right, n the most important is--no regrets
jia-you

tokesiwa said...

I'm ok~~
yeah~~got to just do my best lu!!
haha!!
never regret de!!@@