Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Recently...

Sorry all my babes...

Had been really a long time didnt update any of my news here



ER Hmm....

Well ppl who updating herself on my fb knew that I'm crazy with something

call CAMERAS!! addicted to something old school style cameras...



erm not bad trying to make myself more busy

and concentrate my mind set more...





started my thesis...

find out the lecturer made me feel speechless

struggling all my time to argue back what i try to express

but he keep denying my title

get some advise from my friend...

everyone said just follow what he wants

cause no one will read your thesis when you graduated..

I'm like is that truth?? why??

so tomorrow will be my last chance to argue with my lecturer

If it fail then i will just follow what he wants me to do...

this is Uni in Japan @@

sad and pity those old forks

Hope that everything will be fine tml~~

No comments: