Sunday, November 16, 2008

Started my new part time

this is my new blog
another space for my little dairy..
well, due to the super black week and the bad currency
i decided to work in the convenient store
to earn some $$~~
the 1st day of my work was dam tired!

but when i adapt to the environment and the job i feel better
of cos it will be tired for standing for hours
because i did hurt my leg before so my fracture part always pain!
haiz.. no point i choose to work so got to challenge it~~
this is my working look~~

------------------------------------------------------

today heard that one of the Taiwan singer commit suicide
a full of future singer!!
why?!why?!why?!
sometimes i really dont understand why ppl commit suicide!!
she has a beautiful voice~beautiful face~
alot of fanz...
alot of love from her family
but she failed in her love
and she think that she lost everything~~
sometimes i will think
is the LOVE so important?
i dont understand
Love will be more important than our family n friends?
suddenly feel super down after knew this news
so many ppl try their best wanna continue their life in this beautiful world
but....
well, hope our angel will find her new life in her beautiful heaven!


2 comments:

Flippyski said...

keep going~ n fighting~

jia you!!

tokesiwa said...

yeah~~
thank you!!

fighting~~!!!